Parksville Beachfront AccommodationThinking about a trip to Parksville? Parksville is one of the best places in Canada to enjoy a family vacation on the ocean. Located on the east side of Vancouver Island, this picturesque coastal community has a population of approximately 14,000.
In an idyllic location surrounded by protected wilderness areas and parks, Beach Acres Resort offers the best in beachfront property with accommodation that is perfect for families. Our resort is conveniently located close to town while still offering seclusion and privacy.
Fishing, swimming, boating and sailing are just some of the activities available in the area. Kayaking and canoeing are also popular pastimes here, as well as hiking trails through forests filled with wildlife such as bears and cougars! We’re also located a short 45 minute drive from Mount Washington, making Beach Acres a perfect place to rest up after a long day of downhill, cross-country skiing, or snowshoeing during the winter.
Why Stay in Parksville?Parksville is a popular destination for vacationers because of its many amenities. Located just off the Trans Canada Highway, it's convenient for day trips to nearby communities like Qualicum Beach, Coombs, and Nanaimo. Parksville has plenty to see and do, with attractions like:
- The world-famous Lighthouse Park beach
- The Pacific Oyster Festival (every September)
- The Salt Spring Island Theatre Festival (every July/August)
- Rathtrevor Beach - where kids can enjoy sand play year round!
- Picturesque scenery and an abundance of local hiking trails for the outdoor enthusiasts
Oceanview Resort in Parksville, BCIf you are staying in Parksville, BC, you will want to stay at a beachfront property to take full advantage of what Vancouver Island has to offer.
Beach Acres Resort offers an ideal beachfront location for anyone who wants to be able to wake up and walk directly onto the sand or even go for a dip during a summer afternoon!
Located on the waterfront in beautiful British Columbia, Beach Acres Resort is a great place to stay while you're visiting Parksville. No matter what you plan on doing while you're in town, we've got you covered with our wide variety of amenities and accommodation options.
Everything You Need To Know About Beach Acres Resort
Here are some things to know about us:
- We're located right on the beach! Our waterfront location means that guests can enjoy everything that comes with being near the ocean—from relaxing walks along miles of soft sandy beach to swimming or boating during warmer months. There's even a boardwalk where families can ride bikes or scooters safely without worrying about traffic! In the winter, enjoy miles of Rathtrevor Beach almost completely to yourself.
- The on-site, the historic Black Goose Inn specializes in providing each of its guests with a warm atmosphere from which to enjoy classics of English cuisine as well as other types of dishes. Perfect for guests who want somewhere private for drinks and dinner after a long day out exploring our city's many attractions.
- All of our suites offer fully-equipped kitchens, and Parksville boasts a number of local farms, cheese-works and wineries to choose from which to bring home healthy local goodies. Customize your ideal vacation dinner in the comfort of home, or choose from the many nearby local dining options.
- Our resort amenities include wireless internet access along with free parking. Enjoy our indoor heated pool, hot tub & sauna or choose from a wide array of activities with a on-site tennis and pickleball courts, a sand volleyball court, badminton court, children’s playground, and horseshoes & shuffleboard area, as well as bike and SUP rentals.
Contact Beach Acres ResortWe hope you’ve enjoyed this quick look at our oceanfront resort in Parksville. If you have any questions about the area or our accommodations, please contact us today by calling toll-free at 1-800-663-7309 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you soon!