Terms & Conditions
- CHECK-IN Time 4 pm or later. If you anticipate your arrival after 8 pm, please contact the office in advance so we can make appropriate arrangements.
- CHECK-OUT Time 11 am
- Office Hours - 8:30am - 9pm except Christmas Day closure.
- All Rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to all applicable taxes, and may change without notice.
- Management reserves the right to limit the number of persons occupying a room to six (6) guests, including all children.
(Exception: 3 bedroom Beachlevel Townhouse sleeps 8 people including all children)
- NO SMOKING Please be advised, all of our guest rooms and the whole property is smoke free. A $250 deep cleaning charge will be added to your invoice as a result of smoking in the room. There is a designated smoking area at the resort. Thank you for your co-operation.
- Wood-burning and natural gas fireplaces are available. Please let us know when you make a reservation if you have a preference.
- Although we do guarantee room types, we are unable to guarantee specific room numbers.
Deposit RequirementsA deposit will be processed on your credit card immediately upon booking.
The deposit amount required to hold your reservation is as follows:
- Less than one week: the rate for the first night of your stay plus taxes
- One week booking: two nights plus taxes for each week.
- Long term stays: Deposit of $400.00 is required at the time of booking in order to guarantee your reservation. This is held as your security deposit when checking in, which means upon arrival the full month would be payable.
- Packages $250.00
Cancellation PolicySummer/Peak season (June 25th - Sept 2nd), holidays and holiday seasons, long weekends, packages, weekly and monthly stays are 30-days notice less a $30 administration fee.
72 hours (3 days) notice is required on all other reservations.
Changes and cancellations made outside the required time frame will result in forfeiting of the deposit. A full refund minus a $30.00 processing fee is applicable if cancellations or changes are made within required time frames.
Your reservation is a firm commitment. Once checked in, no refund will be given if you decide to depart early. Full payment will be processed for dates originally booked. Please read your confirmation letter carefully and call if you have any questions or concerns.
Minimum Lengths of StaySummer (June 26 - September 3)
Beachfront Cottages and Beachlevel Townhouses: 7 night minimum stay.
Oceanview Townhouses, Partial Oceanview Townhouses/Cottages & Forest Cottages: 3 night minimum stay. (EXCEPTION: some 2 night openings are available in select Forest Cottages). Please call 1-800-663-7309 for details.
Spring Break and Long Weekends
All long weekends require 3-night minimum rental.
Christmas and New Years
All accommodations are available for a 2-night minimum rental December 19 - Jan 1, with a 3-night minimum rental for December 23/24/25 OR December 24/25/26.
Arrivals and Departures are not scheduled for December 25 so that our staff may enjoy the holidays with their friends and family.
September - June Weekends
There is no minimum stay for reservations booked at the regular (rack) rates. However, a two-night minimum stay does apply to our "Special" rates.
HousekeepingSix sets of towels are provided in each cottage/townhouse. If you should require more towels, a towel exchange is available at the resort office at no additional charge. A full service clean will be scheduled for you if you staying for two weeks or longer. If you are enjoying the winter months with us, additional housekeeping options are available for monthly stays. Please see below for full detail.
Additional Housekeeping Options (Winter Monthly stays)
We include a full linen exchange each week of your stay. Housekeeping staff will come by your cottage on Wednesdays.
A) Weekly Full Service – for extended stays, full service cleaning is available for an additional $200 a month, and includes:
- towels and room supplies replenished on Mondays & Fridays
- full service cleaning on Wednesdays, including: vacuuming, dusting, wash floors, change all linen and towels, clean bathroom, replenish room supplies.