|Beach Acres Resort has a limited number of cottages that have been designated pet friendly and are available on a first come, first served basis. Please mention your pet when making a reservation or inquiry so that we can prepare adequately for you and your pet.
A damage deposit of $150.00 will be requested upon check-in. The fee for your pet to stay will be $35.00 for the first night and $25.00 each night after to a maximum of $100.00 per week. Pets in long term rentals (30 days minimum) are $100/month. You will be required to fill out a waiver registering your pet and acknowledging that you will adhere to the pet regulations of Beach Acres Resort as laid out below:
- Dogs are the only pets welcome on the property
- Small to medium dogs - under 40 lbs
- We will not allow the following breed of dog on the property which have been deemed “vicious” as stated in the City of Parksville Bylaws – a Pit Bull Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Pit Bull, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier or any dog of mixed breeding which includes any of the aforementioned breeds
- We ask that you not bring puppies unless they are completely house and chew trained
- One pet per cottage
- Pets must never be left alone in the cottage. If the guest(s) leave the cottage, the dog must also leave.
- Pets are to be kept off of all furniture including couches and beds
- Pets are to be kept quiet
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when outside the cottage or walking around the property
- Pets that are wet or dirty must be cleaned off before entering the cottages
- Pet owners are fully responsible for cleaning up after their dogs
- Please respect other vacationing guests and do not allow your pet to spoil their enjoyment