Plan your Winter and Spring Escape at Beach Acres!
Save up to 30% off our regular rates when staying for 2 or more nights.
Save 15% when staying 2 nights, 20% off when staying 3-4 nights, and 30% off when staying 5+nights.
Valid from January 2nd to May 30th, 2023.
BOOK BY: January 30th 2023.
Valid for all cottage types on new reservations only. Restrictions apply*
Come and cozy up with a good book next your fireplace, go out and explore nearby hiking trails, try out local restaurants or go window shopping at one of the many artisan shops in the area. If you'd prefer to stay even closer to home, come and beachcomb for shells and seaglass, or go for a stroll along Rathtrevor's long stretches of sandy beach while you listen to the sound of rolling waves and breathe in the salty air! If winter adventures are more your taste, drive up to Mt. Washington alpine resort and enjoy the thrill of downhill skiing, get your heart pounding on a vast network of nordic trails, or go snowshoeing this winter!
All of our accommodations feature 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms with fully equipped kitchens, a wood or gas burning fireplace, a pullout couch in the living room, a private patio, and include free Wi-Fi and parking (see room rates below). Our guests have access to an indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, tennis & pickleball courts, and bicycle rentals among other amenities. Click here for our rates.
- Discount is based on length of stay.
- Minimum 2 night stay required to a maximum of 29 days.
- Discount available on bookings taken on or before January 30th, 2023.
- Not valid during the following blackout dates: Feb 17-19, Mar 20-31, Apr 7-9, and May 19-21, 2023 inclusive.
- Rates include 2 adults and children under 9 years old. Additional adults $15/night and youth (ages 10-17) are $6/night.
- Discount is available on new bookings only and subject to availability
- Does not include taxes.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- Cannot be combined with shoulder dates (nights before January 2nd or after May 30th, 2023).