Long-term Winter staysFor an extra dose of peace and tranquility, join us for a month, or two or three! Our mild climate and great winter rates make an extended stay at Beach Acres Resort a fantastic value for Canadian Snowbirds. Bring your golf clubs!
The Beach Acres lifestyle:
- Coffee at the Main Building: And the coffee is always on in the Groves Room so you can relax with the newspaper every morning.
- Adult Swim: Each morning (8:30am – 9:30am) the resort’s indoor pool, sauna and hot tub area is designated adults only for laps and stretching
- Recreation: Bikes and paddle boards are always available for rent. With endless walking and hiking trails there's never a boring moment
Rental Information:Rates are PER MONTH based on two persons. Please ask for rates for additional guests.
Rentals for 30 days or longer are tax exempt.
Monthly rentals may commence on any day of the month, however, if your stay is greater than 21 days (three weeks) and less than 30 days (a month), the minimum charge will still be the monthly quoted. You must stay for 30 days to be tax exempt. If your stay exceeds the quoted one month (30 days), two month (60 days) or three month (90 days) periods by a few (less than 5) additional days, the additional days will be pro-rated, but you must have stayed at least 30 consecutive days to qualify for this rate.
Utilities (hydro, gas, cable) are included in the monthly rates.
All rooms are NON-SMOKING.
If you wish you may arrange with Canada Post to have you mail forwarded to the resort. For optimum service from Canada Post please have your mail sent to you at:
Beach Acres Resort
#25 - 1051 Resort Drive
Although we do guarantee room types, we are unable to guarantee a specific room number. Please let us know at the time of booking if there is a certain room number you would like to request, and we will do our best to accommodate your wishes.
All rooms are equipped with a telephone and voicemail. Local calls are free for guests reserving for one month or more.
Housekeeping:All bed linens, towels, dishcloths and tea towels are supplied and a coin-operated Laundromat is available in the office complex for your convenience. All linen and towels will be exchanged each Wednesday. In addition you may borrow cleaning supplies at any time from the housekeeping department. Additional cleaning services are available as follows:
- Weekly full service - Towels are room supplies replenished on Mondays and Fridays, and a full-service cleaning (vacuuming, dusting, floors, linens and towels, bathrooms and replenishing room supplies) on Wednesdays is available for an additional $200 per month.
- Towel and linen exchange - You may exchange all of your towels and/or linens at any time during your stay, at the resort office, for an additional $8.25 per exchange. The would be in addition to your scheduled weekly exchange on Wednesdays.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy:Deposit of $400.00 is required at the time of booking in order to guarantee your reservation. This is held as your security deposit when checking in, which means upon arrival the full month would be payable.
If you need to cancel your reservation, we do require at least 30 days notice in order to refund your deposit less a $30 administration fee. Your deposit is non-refundable with less than 30 days notice. Your reservation is a firm commitment and no refund shall be given if you decide to leave a day(s) early. Our cancellation policy still applies and full payment will be required.